Where do I buy bitcoins?

Responsive Algo – Live Testing! Forums Crypto Currencies Where do I buy bitcoins?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  steekoo 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

crypto_007
    Participant

Hi guys, I am new to crypto world, but I am very interested in buying some bitcoins after this quick fall in price. I think they are undervalued now and I think to buy some. Does anybody know where is the best place to buy bitcoins?

algotrader
    Participant

There are many places. You can buy bitcoins against USD, for example, on:

kraken.com
    bitfinex.com
    bitstamp.net
    btc-e.com
    coinbase.com
    bitcoin.de

However, as these are not among the most regulated markets, you should first do a research and accept the risk that they may go one day offline like mtgox.com

Good luck!

crypto_007
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the hint. I am going to check this out very carefully.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  crypto_007.

bio_crypto
    Participant

Hi crypto_007, if you hope another 1000% profit in crypto trading, I am afraid I have to disappoint you. These levels won’t come back never again. Also, the whole crypto currencies future is under a big doubt. Don’t think I am trying to discourage you, but this is a flash which came to amaze us and leave as never existed before. There are at minimum 624 Currencies as per coinmarketcap.com. How many of them do you think will survive?

nextneo
    Participant

Does anybody know a crypto trading platform offering API solutions? Any answer is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

steekoo
    Keymaster

I know Kraken has API solutions. I haven’t tried it, but you may check their API documentation here. I hope this helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.